Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom7 and Fuel Tank Setup
04-06-20, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-20 12:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom7 and Fuel Tank Setup
Hi, I have added an Axiom7 to my existing network which is all third party. I have multiple engines and tanks and with the third party, I can easily configure what tank to monitor for Fuel.

In the Axiom setup/configuration of the tanks, it shows the fuel tanks but it does not allow me to selected fuel tank 5 to be the primary fuel tank to show on the screen.

How do you get this selection to be accepted?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-20, 12:47 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom7 and Fuel Tank Setup
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kias,

The data cells within the Dashboard application's panels may be configured to display most any data item of interest ... including the tank level of Fuel Tank 5. However, this is not accomplished via the Fuel Tank setup dialog, but rather within the data cell of the Dashboard application panel. To do so, simply open the Dashboard, view the panel which you desire to modify, hold your finger to the screen atop the tank level that you desire to modify, select Edit from the menu displayed, and then select the desired fuel tank's percentage which you desire to instead display. More information concerning customization of the Dashboard application may be found within Chapter 12.3: Customizing existing Data pages of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply