Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] 3rd Party IP Cam
04-06-20, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-20 10:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] 3rd Party IP Cam
Hi Chuck,
I know you don't really support 3rd party IP cameras but i am trying to see if there may be an issue with my MFD.

I have an Axiom 9rv (Latest Lighthouse III) with the Raymarine Ethernet switch and a 3rd party IP camera. The camera is set for no authentication for RTSP AND no authentication for ONVIF. I get the display image from the camera on the Axiom for 1 second then it goes away for 10 seconds, then comes back for 1 second and goes away for 10 seconds and this repeats. Is this a scroll setting or is this an issue with the port for ONVIF? What port is used for ONVIF for Raymarine IP Cameras?
Thanks
Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-20, 01:18 PM
Wink RE: [CA11] 3rd Party IP Cam
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Bill,

The member of our team responsible to addressing camera related issues could only provide the following information on this subject: Raymarine products do not support ONVIF, nor do they support authentication. Axiom is a video monitoring system, not a video security system. Potentially, if you can set the camera to no authentication / no password requirement, then you may get the third party IP camera to work. Unfortunately, other the FAQ addressing this subject, this is the only additional information which may be provided.
04-07-20, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-20 10:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] 3rd Party IP Cam
Thanks for the reply Chuck. I thought in reading the other posts, Raymarine DOES support ONVIF. Either way I appreciate the replay.
04-07-20, 10:54 AM
RE: [CA11] 3rd Party IP Cam
You're welcome.