Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Can't see laylines or wind
04-08-20, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-20 06:18 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Can't see laylines or wind
Hi I have a upgraded Aiom 7 with wind and speed connected. I have upgraded everything, but I can't see the laylines or the wind rose in the map?
I have set it up in the settings and on the boat in the map to show both Laylines and wind. But none of them show up in the map?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-20, 11:15 AM
RE: [LW11] Can't see laylines or wind
Dear stig_70,

Thank you for your post.

Have you also got heading and GPS data coming into the network, as these are required along with wind and speed to display layline data.

Have you enabled the laylines in the chart app? CHART APP> MENU> SETTINGS> LAYLINES - in here you select either your boat polar or fixed angle.

Have you switched the laylines on to be able to view them? CHART> SETTINGS> LAYLINES> SHOW LAYLINES ON THIS CHART - ensure the toggle switch is on for displaying laylines

To view a true or apparent wind dial you will need to setup up the Axiom display to be in split screen with sailing data page in the navigation app and the chart app (refer to page 123 of the LH3.11.42 advanced manual)

Laylines is in section 8.4 of the LH3.11.42 advanced user manual that is available to download here

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply