Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Element 9HV Can’t get full screen of side scan
04-08-20, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-20 10:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Element 9HV Can’t get full screen of side scan
I have an Element 9HV. I have seen photos of Elements with full screen displays of side scan and down vision. I have full screen of charts and sonar, but down vision and side vision seem to be bundled with other views. I am almost 66 years old and one reason I chose to upgrade my Dragonfly 5 Pro was to get a larger display. I have downloaded the pdf manual, but the only way I see to get a full screen of side scan is to select it from a multi app screen to edit its properties. Please tell me how I can get a full screen display of side scan.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-20, 10:27 AM
RE: [CA11] Element 9HV Can’t get full screen of side scan
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tubastew,

When any page has been configured to display a single application and that application has been configured to be the Fishfinder application, then selecting the SideVision Channel (or any fishfinder Channel for that matter) from the Fishfinder application's menu will cause that fishfinder channel to be displayed and occupy the entire screen. In contrast, opening a multi-pane page which included the Fishfinder application will only permit the Fishfinder application to occupy the portion of the screen allocated to the Fishfinder application pane.
04-09-20, 02:40 PM
Thanks Chuck! I was able to figure it out. Now I am going to go back to the manual and see where I missed it.
04-09-20, 03:50 PM
You're welcome.