Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dock to Dock waypoints list
06-09-16, 08:58 AM
Dock to Dock waypoints list
After couple of tries I was able to create a dock to dock route. Had to first be sure I started in water a lot deeper than the minimum safe depth I entered for my boat. I named the route and saved it. When I accessed my waypoint list there were several new unnamed points listed, which I assume were from the doc to dock routing. Can I delete these? If not what can I do to get them out of the list of named points I have? Also the route I generated and named appears on my chart. I plan on starting several more routes with the same starting point and am wondering if all the names will display at the on top of each other. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-16, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-16 09:26 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Dock to Dock waypoints list
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jim,

When the Chart application's Select Chart feature (MENU->PRESENTATION->CHART SELECTION) is commanded, it will present a list of charts including detailed description of the chart (see below). Please respond with all information contained within the Description field of the selected chart. Please additionally indicate whether the last menu item with the Build Route menu is "Autorouting" or "Dock to Dock Autorouting"? Regarding the waypoints created, waypoints associated with the autorouting feature will be added to the Unsorted waypoints folder and will be of the naming format "Waypoint x", where "x" is an increment number. Each route's details may be displayed to view the names of each waypoint within the route. Should the route no longer be needed, then the waypoints associated with the route may be deleted unless the are common to another route as well.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=302]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply