Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lighthouse - New 'gauge' - Engine Balance/Sync (RPM compare)
04-15-20, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-20 07:27 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Lighthouse - New 'gauge' - Engine Balance/Sync (RPM compare)
How about a visual indication of the balance of multi-engine RPM's? I have two engines and only really need to know if my RPM's are not in rough agreement.

Also, can you make the Engine Pressure and Engine Temperature arcs around the RPM something that can be turned off/on?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-20, 09:46 PM
RE: [TG11] Lighthouse - New 'gauge' - Engine Balance/Sync (RPM compare)
Hi DevoDave,

I think that the degree of customisation of the graphic in the second suggestion might be more complex to implement in the software than would be worthwhile - and I'm not sure I'm keen on the idea of a user being able to accidentally disable engine temperature display - but I like the first suggestion a lot and will put that forward to the UI designers.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply