Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Netflix app not working?
04-19-20, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-20 05:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Netflix app not working?
Axiom Pro 12 RVX with Cannes v3.11.42 November 2019 software.

Netflix app sits on logging in endlessly.

I have tried from two different Axiom 12 Pros with two different Netflix logins, and from Sydney, Australia if that makes a difference. Connected to the www via WiFi hotspots.

Is it just me or is the app not working?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-20, 10:56 PM
RE: [TG11] Netflix app not working?
Hello DevoDave,

I don't have a Netflix account to test with, but I can tell you as someone who's trying to work from home in Sydney, that the internet and mobile phone infrastructure are under pressure like never before at the moment, and I would guess that Netflix are the same. I suspect it's just that, but I'd also do all the usual things of rebooting, disconnecting and reconnecting to Wifi, turning off and on Mobile Data on my hotspot, power-cycling my phone/tablet/hotspot, trying another source of internet access, trying the same app on another device and so on. There's no app problem that I'm aware of.

Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply