Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Track line color change
04-21-20, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-20 04:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Track line color change
Is it possible to put in a request to have the ability to change the track line color? Other lines on my chart are the exact same color as my track line color (purple) and it's making it very difficult to distinguish between the two.

Thanks
Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-20, 11:10 AM
RE: [CA11] Track line color change
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Mleads310,

Is this request associated with a track which has been started but has not yet been stopped and saved?
04-22-20, 05:26 PM
Hey Chuck!

Yes it regarding a track that is started, and "live" while being made. To be honest I haven't saved any tracks yet so I didn't know if there would be a difference in color after the track has been saved.

I was fishing the other day and started a track while I was trolling and realized it was the exact same color as some other navigational aids/lines on the chart, which was causing great confusion for me. If I was able to change the color to let's say black or red it would've been a great help to avoid any issues.
04-24-20, 10:18 AM
Mleads310,

It is indeed currently possible to change the ‘current track’ color. This is accomplished via the command sequence MENU->WAYPOINTS, ROUTES, AND TRACK->TRACKS->Touch and hold the current track to display a pop-up menu providing a list of colors which may be used to color the selected track.
06-03-20, 05:08 AM
Perfect! Worked just like you said,

Thanks!