Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Acu 100 and s100 remote
04-22-20, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-20 08:42 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Acu 100 and s100 remote
I bought an acu 100 with pump for my 27 foot edgewater

1) it came with a free s100 remote

I am assuming I can tie the yellow wire directly into the acu 100 since I am not using the older style network

But I can’t find where to tie it in
I would hate to pay 100’s in adapters for a free remote

Also I have to p70 controller that came with it but I don’t plan on using it
How do I get my axioms 9 and 12” to have the autopilot app
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-20, 09:46 AM
RE: [CA11] Acu 100 and s100 remote
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Walker2230,

Q1. it came with a free s100 remote. I am assuming I can tie the yellow wire directly into the acu 100 since I am not using the older style network But I can’t find where to tie it in
A1. A powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone having a sufficient number of spur sockets to support powering the backbone, and then interfacing each of the following as spurs will be required:
- ACU100
- EV-1 CCU
- Data Master Axiom MFD

If seeking to use the S100 with the system, then an E22158 SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter will need to be installed as a networking component of the backbone. The S100's Wireless Autopilot Base Station will in turn be connected to the SeaTalk (yellow) socket of the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter.

Q2. When the Data Master MFD has been interfaced as a spur to the backbone specified above and power is supplied to the backbone and ACU, then the command sequence HOME->SETTING->AUTOPILOT->PILOT CONTROL may be used to configure the Autopilot Control feature ON. Doing so will then permit the Autopilot Controls icon to be displayed adjacent to each page's Menu icon. Touching the Autopilot Controls icon will in turn display the Autopilot Controls dialog. Detailed information concerning the Autopilot Controls feature may be found within Chapter 6 - Autopilot control of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply