The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[DG] [DG11] ST60 wind speed not shown on display
04-28-20, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-20 09:07 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] ST60 wind speed not shown on display
I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if this post is in the wrong group.
I have the following situation that I am trying to fix/correct.

My ST60 Wind instrument no longer shows the wind speed, the angle of the wind is working correctly. I have checked the wiring voltage as describe by Raymarine and the voltage reads correctly. Additionally, my P70 Autopilot which is connected to the ST60 DOES INFECT SHOW THE CORRECT SPEED AND ANGLE of the wind in the “multiple view” display. These instruments have been on my boat for several year and they have worked correctly in the past. Raymarine tech support was no help. At one time I was able to “reset” the ST60 and got it to work, however when I tried to reconfigure the instrument, I lost the wind speed reading and to date I am not able to correct this situation. I also connected a brand new I60 and I am getting the same results (no wind speed), everything else works fine.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Stan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] ST60 wind speed not shown on display - wsgodlewski - 04-28-20 08:47 AM