The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] AIS warnings on i70s
04-28-20, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-20 07:46 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
AIS warnings on i70s
I have 3, i70s smart displays on deck with an a65 MFD and an a125 MFD below deck.
They are connected to my AIS 700 via network. The AIS seems to work normally and displays well on the a125 which is at the nav station. The a125 is set up as the master display and also displays my RaymarineHD radar unit.The a65 is not AIS capable by design. I also have an itc 5 adapter unit which shows up fine on the i70s units and I have been able to program all the transducers through the i70s units.

My problem is that I am unable to turn off the AIS at the i70s units. I can change them so the AIS display is not showing but later they will all sound the AIS alarm and switch to the AIS screen. I would like to be able to have the AIS display on 1 of the i70s only and be able to silence the AIS alarm on all 3 units.. Is there a programming step I have not found in setting up the i70s units? I have had no problem with any of the other display modes on the i70s units.Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AIS warnings on i70s - gerald - 04-28-20 04:45 PM