Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Fuel page lost in data
04-29-20, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-20 03:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Fuel page lost in data
I have an ES127 and an Axiom12 interfaced and both running LH3. I have lost the fuel page in Data. I was out 2 days ago and everything was fine until I changed from nautical miles to statute miles. Changing back did nothing. I can not find the page to do a hide/show. Any thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-20, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-20 03:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Fuel page lost in data
Hello becnme,

Personally I've not heard of this problem before, but I would suggest a couple of things:
  1. In the Dashboard app, got to Menu > Settings > press on any one of the pages in the list > Reset All
  2. If this didn't solve the problem, go to the Home screen, press and hold on the page with your Dashboard shortcut and choose Delete, then press and hold on the same space on the screen and re-create the page. Very occasionally we come across applications - most commonly Chart - where a particular page has corrupted setup, and deleting and recreating that shortcut on the Home screen usually fixes the issue.

As well as these, it's also worth making sure that your display's running the latest v3.11 software.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
04-30-20, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-20 03:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Fuel page lost in data
Thanks for the suggestions but they did not work. I did a settings reset and got it back for now.