Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] LightHouse Chart for Dragonfly 5
04-19-20, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-20 05:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] LightHouse Chart for Dragonfly 5
It is no longer possible to download Letters
LightHouse for dragonfly models? I'm interested in Brazil Raster, because I ended up buying a new micro sd card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-20, 02:31 PM
RE: [CA11] LightHouse Chart for Dragonfly 5
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Christian,

As indicated on the LightHouse Chart Store website, our LightHouse Chart Store charts.raymarine.com has been retired. If you purchased charts here in the past 12 months, you may continue to download your chart products until your subscription expires or until February 28, 2021, whichever comes earlier.

If you have waypoint, track or route data stored at My Cloud Storage, please download it to your local computer. This storage will be deleted on Feb. 28, 2021.

If you have any questions, please visit Raymarine Service and Support

A new Raymarine chart store experience will launch in late April of this year. Please check back here for the latest Raymarine chart options and the new chart store announcement. Purchases and downloads Raymarine's old Chart Store Raymarine will be rolling out a new Raymarine Charts Store in early June. While initially offering charts for US waters, charts for other regions of the world should begin to be available in early July.

Should you require charts immediately for your DragonFly product, you may want to consider Navionics or C-Map cartography as an alternative to the LightHouse Charts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply