Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[JB] Light House 3 on Axiom
05-01-20, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-20 10:15 PM by Jules - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Light House 3 on Axiom
Installed new Axiom with latest software 3.11.42.
Is there a way to create a data box to display ETA for the whole route. I can only find ETA for next waypoint.
Also is there a data box for daily log distance or trip distance.
Both these options were available on my last MFD ES126 but I can’t find it on the Axiom and in the manual it’s not mentioned either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-20, 12:06 AM
RE: Light House 3 on Axiom
Hi astroebel,

It's not clear how you set up the data boxes on your ES126 LH2 display, but for example if you used data box overlays it was possible to show only two fields of data on a page.

In LH3 the data displays has been redesigned and they function differently but with quite a few more features. With this come a few changes to get used to. On any page you can swipe from the left edge of the page to the center and an overlay data box will appear with six selectable data fields. If you explore further by pressing on the three vertical dots you'll discover that there are a number of data strips you can change over simply. This feature is really worth exploring to help make your MFD be more functional, however some data is not available in some data fields.

You can try to achieve you favorite data display by splitting the screen into two sections, one half a chart and the other a dashboard - and scale them according to your liking. There are a lot more selectable options in the dashboard.

Happy boating

Kind regards
Jules
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply