Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Axiom Engine screen changes
05-05-20, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-20 11:26 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Axiom Engine screen changes
On my Axiom 9rv I have an analog to digital (nmea2k) box from Albacombi. It works as advertised but I want to know if there is a way to "create" my own display screen instead of using one of the built in screens to display only what I want to display? I see I can change "SOME" of the information but not everything.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-20, 11:36 PM
RE: Axiom Engine screen changes
Hello unixdood,

Yes, this can be done, though you would have to start from scratch rather than modifying an existing page: some information here.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
05-08-20, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-20 11:29 AM by Chris - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] RE: Axiom Engine screen changes
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the info. Seems that web site Empirbus is not around anymore. Can not download the software required to create/convert images
05-13-20, 12:36 AM
Hello unixdood,

Yes, it definitely is there. I checked the address when I posted my previous reply and have just checked again. Perhaps it was temporarily down for maintenance when you tried.

Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
05-13-20, 07:07 AM
your right, may have been down for maintenance. I tried again and was able to DL the Empirebus Graphic program.
Thanks