Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping screen after V-17.45 upgrade
06-11-16, 07:43 PM
Jumping screen after V-17.45 upgrade
I noticed that I get an intermittent screen jump after i upgraded to the V17.45 This moves my boat to the top of the screen from the bottom with both my units. I have an E-95 in the main cabin and an E-125 at the helm They are both 2014 touch screen units. The only units I did not upgrade were my two P-70's at the twin helms. I had no issues before the upgrade. These screen jumps are occurring while I am at the dock. I have not yet sailed the boat.

The upgrade went flawlessly. I used the micro SD cards in Fat format as per instructions. To double check I again reinstalled the software and it again went fine leaving only the P-70's to be upgraded later.

All of my systems are working perfectly. All the components in my software are working. AIS, Radar, route plotting. I reconfigured my preferences as i elected to redo them manually.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-16, 04:30 PM
RE: Jumping screen after V-17.45 upgrade
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Big Moe,

It is recommended that you verify that the Data Sources feature has been configured to manually to specify which GPS source will be used by the system. It should additionally be verify that the corresponding GPS source has an unobstructed view of the skies overhead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply