Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Axiom loading APPs via webpage
05-06-20, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-20 11:47 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Axiom loading APPs via webpage
Hi

Anybody tried sideloading Andriod apps via the web page available in the Spotify support tab? I am interested in the Mercury Vessel View mobile app. Does the Bluetooth stack support this connection? I will also be interested to know what version of Andriod the Axiom uses? Thanks, William
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-20, 11:53 PM
RE: Axiom loading APPs via webpage
Hello William,

The Axiom displays will only load apps which have been quality-tested for compatibility and reliability and digitally-signed by our Product Assurance team. This is because as a navigation display, we don't want un-checked apps potentially causing problems with navigation operation. Approved and signed apps can be downloaded here, and you can see/download details of open-source software included in the Axiom builds here. At this stage the VesselView app is not available for Axiom/LH3.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply