Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[JB] Axiom Pro
05-06-20, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-20 11:23 PM by Jules - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Axiom Pro
Because of a defect, I have had to trade in my eS9 following 3 years of usage and a high degree of satisfaction.

Now I have the Axiom Pro 9 and am experiencing a number of problems:

1. The boat data is not being shown in a consistent manner.
For example, I am seeing safe depth in meters but safe height and safe width in feet. I cannot find a way to correct this.

2. The display is not recognizing the depth sounder DST800, although it shows it on the network page.

3. The motor data is not being displayed properly. Among items missing are running time and engine type.

4. A number of icons which I need to be able to use are so small that I can't activate them with my finger and there is no way to enlarge them or change the resolution.

Expecting a bit more given what this system costs and looking forward to any advice and support out there.

Thanks,
Volker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-20, 11:49 PM
RE: Axiom Pro
Hi VolkersLisa,

Welcome to the forum,

The Axiom MFD is different to operate and we believe it offers quite a few more features. In time it will become easier to operate.

"Now I have the Axiom Pro 9 and am experiencing a number of problems:"

Q-1. The boat data is not being shown in a consistent manner.
For example, I am seeing safe depth in meters but safe height and safe width in feet. I cannot find a way to correct this.
A-1. On the home page -> Settings -> Units -> Distance units - select NM & m. This will fix that issue

Q-2. The display is not recognizing the depth sounder DST800, although it shows it on the network page.
A-2. Where is the DST800 not being recognized? Is it recognized on other displays. More details required.

Q-3. The motor data is not being displayed properly. Among items missing are running time and engine type.
A-3. How is the motor connected to the network? More details required

Q-4. A number of icons which I need to be able to use are so small that I can't activate them with my finger and there is no way to enlarge them or change the resolution.
A-4. Which particular icons are you having trouble with. More details required. Some icons are not able to be scaled.

If you require assistance from an Authorized Raymarine Service Dealer please find one that is closest to your location - Dealer Locator https://www.raymarine.com.au/buy/find-a-dealer.html

Happy boating
Kind regards
Jules
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply