Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom networking
05-07-20, 04:37 PM
Axiom networking
I have two Axioms rv 9 w/rv100 trans mount, a remote reader networked together. I just bought a Ev 150 and a SR200 and a RMK-10 what do I need to connect them together. Maybe you can send a diagram or where I can find one on line. do I need some kind of box?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-20, 03:48 PM
RE: Axiom networking
Hello Boatman2,

You would use the HS5 to network the SR200 and the RMK-10. Their installation guide are included in the box with them additonally all the manuals can be found here, https://www.raymarine.com/service-and-su...documents/
05-13-20, 10:05 AM
Thank you. got one coming
05-13-20, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-20 09:38 AM by Chris - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CC11] Axiom networking
I now have the HS5. As far as the EV 150 goes. How does it connect to the 2 Axioms? My 2 Axioms are networked together. Will I have to change the way they are network to include the HS5 as I put the rest of my equipment together. I hope I have enough ports to connect everything I have. Any suggestions will help.
05-15-20, 09:50 AM
Hello Boatman2,

The EV-150 will come with its own STNG backbone wiring to connect itself together. It will have an open white connection for adding an optional piece of equipment like a MFD(Axiom). You will need a black and white STNG to device net cable to connect from the backbone of the EV-150 to the five pin device net connection on the power cable of the Axiom designated as the master.

Chris,