Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Dowload - New screens for ECI-100- Monitoring the engines (Yamaha)
05-05-20, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-20 10:59 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Dowload - New screens for ECI-100- Monitoring the engines (Yamaha)
Dear colleagues, I would like to receive information on where to download new screens for monitoring engines and equipment's (ECI-100)?
Is there a link or adress where I can find and download.
Can you please send me the link?

Thank you

Guilherme.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-20, 11:00 PM
RE: Dowload - New screens for ECI-100- Monitoring the engines (Yamaha)
Hello Guilherme,

Are you able to tell me a bit more specifically what you are looking for? At the moment I am not sure how to help you.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
05-16-20, 07:51 AM
Tom, thanks for the return.
On the engine monitoring screen, when selecting settings, an item appears - Import custom pages from SD1 or SD2-.
It seems to me that the system allows me to create new configuration formats for the monitoring page.... My question is:I can download new models of engine presentation? Where can I find?
Thank you for your support!
Best Regards,
Guilherme.
05-17-20, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-20 09:14 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Dowload - New screens for ECI-100- Monitoring the engines (Yamaha)
Tom, thanks for your support.
I will try to explain it better.
In the engine monitoring screen, when we click on settings an option appears .... "import a personalized page from the SD1 or SD2 card.
My question is where can I find a personalized page on the web.
Best regards,
Guilherme
05-17-20, 09:20 PM
Hello Guilherme,

Ok, I understand now, thanks. The 'Import custom pages' option is designed to support Digital Switching systems. In these systems, the installing dealer or boatbuilder creates a custom graphical user interface to control the vessel's DS system.

Certain Raymarine Certified Dealers can make custom pages for you, or if you would like you can try this for yourself. Note that if you do it yourself we cannot offer any support to help you get it working, it's just too resource-intensive to try to support lots of people doing this.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.