Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i70s AIS off
05-14-20, 02:59 PM
i70s AIS off
Splashed my boat today and restarted all my Raymarine and networked electronics and everything worked fine including ais on my 2 axiom 9s as well as my i70s. The ais signal is received from my Standard Horizon GX2200. Before I came to the boat I saved the most recent Axiom update onto a micro sd so after I determined that all the Navigation systems were working I inserted the card In one of the Axioms and updated all the components (see the linked image which shows all my networked devices and their updated versions). After a successful update for everything in the list, I replaced the sd Update card With my Navionics platinum+ card and restarted all my electronics. Everything works fine except my i70s now shows AIS off and I can’t seem to figure out how to turn it on. As I mentioned, it worked fine before the update. My Standard Horizon is showing AIS data, both my Axiom 9’s show the AIS data but my i70s shows AIS off. When I go to the i70s menu/quick options and select View AIS targets it doesn’t turn on the AIS. Am I doing something wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-20, 08:42 AM
RE: i70s AIS off
Hello Tamrow,

Please perform a reset and power cycle on the i70s. Once you have done this select Menu>Set-up>Diagnostics>about system. Does the i70s list the Axiom 9s and the GX2200?

Chris,
05-20-20, 09:39 AM
RE: i70s AIS off
I followed your instructions and the AIS data is now correctly displayed on my i70s.
Thank you!