Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror navionics on slave unit
05-14-20, 06:26 PM
Mirror navionics on slave unit
For reference I have the following:
Axiom Pro RVX (master), axiom RV (slave), network via Raynet. He digital radar via Raynet to axiom pro. B765 connected to master.

I have the Navioncs card installed in the master unit but can not view it on my slave unit. When I open the charts in my slave unit, all I get is a very generic map with blue for water and tan for land. I've tried to turning off the internal GPS for the slave unit. I also tried changing the chart source in the slave unit (navionics etc).

All other functions mirror and work effortlessly between the two units, radar, Sounder etc.

Question: how do I view the navionics map on my slave unit, that is installed on my master?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-20, 09:39 AM
RE: Mirror navionics on slave unit
Hello Mleads310,

Have both displays been updated to the latest sw V3.11.42 and reset? Has the Navionics card been updated recently?

Chris,
05-22-20, 08:34 PM
RE: Mirror navionics on slave unit
Hey Chris!

Yes both axioms have the latest software and the navionics card has been updated as of a month ago.

Funny thing is, went to boat yesterday and it mirrored the Navioncs chart with no issues? Very weird. I'll be out on the boat the next few days. Let me see if this issue presents itself again and get back to you.

Thanks
Mike