Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonfly 4 pro NAV
06-13-16, 08:32 PM
Dragonfly 4 pro NAV
I have and love my DF 4 pro that I have rigged on my FeelFree Kayak so much that I want to use it on my other two boats. I need to know what I will need for a complete install on my Bass boat to transfer the unit back and forth to it, and I also want to transfer the unit to my ski boat too but I only need power no transducer for it because I only want to use it to stay in the river channels of a Lake.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-16, 10:52 AM
RE: Dragonfly 4 pro NAV
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum zippertrout,

Thanks for the product feedback. To move the Dragonfly 4 Pro between three vessels, you're going to minimally need the following for each boat:
- R70375 Display Mounting Bracket

To move the Dragonfly 4 Pro to another trailered vessel where it will be used for fishfinding, you will also need to install another R70374 CPT-DVS (DownVision and conventional sonar) transducer (its cable also features leads leads to power the Dragonfly display) in addition to mount specified above. To move the Dragonfly 4 Pro to another where it will be used exclusively as a chartplotter, you will also need to install an A80312 Dragonfly Transducer/Power Extension Cable (also features leads leads to power the Dragonfly display) in addition to mount specified above.
06-15-16, 10:36 PM
Thank You for your help Chuck Sir
06-16-16, 09:51 AM
You're welcome.