Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chart Plotter
05-29-20, 01:49 PM
Chart Plotter
I was hoping this might be the place I could get some help with Raymarine Electronics. I had a 2004 Tiara Open with the Raymarine package. From this I became (somewhat) familiar with Raymarine. Recently we sold the Tiara and purchased a 2004 Navigator 44 Classic. It also has Raymarine. I have 2 questions. First the lower helm has a Raymarine RL80C Plus Pathfinder. The upper helm has a L1260 Plus HD Fish Imaging. I cannot get and if I'm understanding the manual correctly the L1260 doesn't display charts. I need the upper helm to display charts as well. For the immediate future what Raymarine displays (used or otherwise) could I swap out on the upper helm so as to have charts displayed? The current display is 10.5". Also would new cabling be required? The second question is when I redo the electronics and stay with Raymarine is there any existing equipment I can still use? The boat also has radar and autopilot of the same vintage. Can the transducer be reused also? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-20, 03:55 PM
RE: Chart Plotter
Hello larrytepper,

For now I would take a look at installing a Raymarine Axiom 12 in the bridge. https://www.raymarine.com/multifunction-...index.html

Your Radar will eventually need to be replaced. Seatalk instruments and the transducer can be reused.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply