Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] software download
05-29-20, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-20 09:31 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] software download
I have a question on software downloads. I have two axiom 9 displays purchased 18 months ago. i downloaded the latest version 28 May 20 software to a card but when i started this two files where down loaded they seem to be exactly the same so i am thinking i hit the button twice maybe. Should there have been only one zip file downloaded.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-20, 09:38 PM
RE: [TG11] software download
Hello WhalerZ,

Correct, you only need 1 Zip file. If you've downloaded it twice then usually the second one will have a (1) at the end of the filename. Another possibility is that what you have is the downloaded Zip file and then a folder (of the same name but without the .zip file extension) where the zip file has unzipped to.

Either way, what you need on the card is not the zip file or the folder but the 14 or so individual files that are extracted from the Zip file. It's those 14 or so files (may vary with different software versions, but 14 in the current v3.11.42 available today) that you need to copy to your MicroSD card.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply