Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] How do I network a second Axiom9.
05-31-20, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-20 12:17 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] How do I network a second Axiom9.
I am wanting to add a second Axiom9 to the back of my boat. I need help trying to figure out what cables I need to purchase and what hooks up to what. I will be hoping to use both unit to display identical charts and fishfinder info. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-20, 12:23 AM
RE: [TG11] How do I network a second Axiom9.
Hello tjwatt,

Assuming the Raynet network port in your existing display is available (not already connected to a radar or sounder module) then you simply need a Raynet cable of the right length to connect them together. If your Raynet network port is in use already then you need to connect both displays and the other device to an HS5 network switch. You'll probably need a couple of Raynet cables to make that happen.

Make sure you update both displays to the same (latest) software version too.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply