Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Route append
06-26-16, 04:39 PM
Thumbs Up Route append
Hi have an ES MFD and a C120. On the ES7 how do you add way points to an existing route either before the first or after the last waypoint?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-16, 03:28 PM
RE: Route append
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Sdaury,

It is not possible to prepend, insert, or append waypoints to an existing route within a graphical manner. However, it is possible to add waypoints to a route and manipulate their position within the route's sequence via the MFD's Route Editor feature. This feature may be access via the command sequence HOME->MY DATA->ROUTES->Select Route From Route List or the following command sequence from the Chart application: MENU->MY DATA->ROUTES->Select Route From Route List.
06-27-16, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-16 08:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
So if I understand you within the editor I could append a route by inserting existing waypoints using the waypoint list only.
06-28-16, 08:08 AM
E.hatch2086,

Essentially, the route editor permits one to add waypoints from the MFD's waypoint list to the end of the route. The Route Editor has a second feature to permit waypoints to be shifted up/down within the route's waypoint sequence.