Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST6002 Autopilot failure "no pilot seatalk failure" alarm
07-06-16, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-16 03:21 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: ST6002 Autopilot failure "no pilot seatalk failure" alarm
Thanks for the info Chuck and I was able to find a damp "on course" computer PCB which I cleaned and dried and the "Seatalk Failure" warning disappeared and the GPS for a fix and began working fine. Now I have a "No Pilot" warning on my ST6002 control head. I am fairly certain that the issue with the autopilot is in the installation wiring or modifications performed by (2) authorized Raymarine Techs in different regions of the country. I have drawn, to the best of my ability, a sketch of the wiring of my auto pilot and Seatalk connections which is attached to this reply. If you or anyone could review this "stickman" sketch it would be appreciated. I truly believe that there is a simple issue in the current wiring of this system and it has knocked out the autopilot while leaving all of the other instruments intact and operating without issue. Please let me know if anything seems suspicious and excuse my horrible art work. Tight Lines

the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ST6002 Autopilot failure "no pilot seatalk failure" alarm - naz14 - 07-06-16 12:35 PM