Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does my Raymarine MFD/Chartplotting product support autorouting?
01-19-16, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-17 11:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

Autorouting features are not supported in MFD and Chartplotter designs introduced prior to Raymarine's a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs (note the lower letter case). Autorouting features are additionally not supported by Dragonfly displays. When operating with the latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software, autorouting features are supported by any size a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD using Navionics Navionics+ (updated to included SonarCharts) or Platinum Plus chart cards. Auto-routing is also supported by 12" and 16" a/c/e/gS-Series MFDs operating with C-Map 4D MAX+ cartography. Autorouting is not supported in conjunction with LightHouse cartography. You can find more information on this subject within Section 13.2 - Routes of the LightHouse II MFDs Operating Instructions (R15).

The autorouting feature is not only dependent upon the detailed sonar cartography specified above, but is also dependent upon user configuration of the following Boat Details (HOME->CUSTOMIZE->BOAT DETAILS):
- Min. Safe Depth
- Min. Safe Beam
- Min. Safe Height

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed