Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e120 updated now NO data source
06-28-16, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-16 09:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
e120 updated now NO data source
I have just updated the SW and now I have no DSM info. I get the NO DATA SOURCE now. Everything was displaying proper prior to the MFD update. I have also updated the DSM as well. I have done the factory reset both while holding the first soft key and using the power button, and the factory reset thru the menu button.

I have also verified the green status light on the DSM with a steady blink every approx. 7 seconds.

I am scratching my every growing forehead a this point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-16, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-16 10:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: e120 updated now NO data source
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fraydnot,

You may want to consider trying to update the DSM's software again to correct the problem. However, should the problem persist after doing so, then please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to troubleshoot the reported symptom.
07-11-16, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-16 01:21 PM by Mark - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Wink RE: e120 updated now NO data source
AFTER getting very frustrated I decided to completely start from scratch. Started with by connection. I found the problem!!! After organizing the wire runs I found I had FORGOT TO HOOK UP THE GROUND WIRE to my sea talk box. Hooked it up and guess what EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!!
Thanks again!!
07-11-16, 01:23 PM
RE: e120 updated now NO data source
Glad you were able to rectify the issue.
Have a great day.