Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chart Plotter for new EV200
07-15-16, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-16 01:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chart Plotter for new EV200
Cannot get humminbird 999ci hd to communicate with autopilot to use its GPS function. Can someone let me know, since all I need is a GPS source for the autopilot what is the least expensive item I need for this- ie a ChartPlotter and what versions are compatible with the ev200 hydraulic pack setup - EV200, P70 Control head, ACU200.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-16, 01:20 PM
RE: Chart Plotter for new EV200
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum action21,

Please click here to view a thread within this Forum in which I had addressed a similar Humminbird installation. Should the Humminbird "NMEA 2000 Module" not support transmission of NMEA 2000 navigation PGNs a had been indicated by Ray (recommend double checking with Humminbird), then it would instead be recommended that a NMEA 0183 to SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 data bridging device (ex. Actisense NGW-1-STNG) be installed between the NMEA 0183 output of the Humminbird display and a spur socket within the SeaTalkng backbone as had been recommended within the referenced Forum thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply