Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issue with "Today's Waypoints" group?
08-28-16, 03:05 PM
issue with "Today's Waypoints" group?
Yesterday was 8/27/16. i created a bunch of waypoints. I then displayed the "Today's Waypoints" group. Several OLD waypoints appeared in the group from exactly 364 days ago. Seems like a software bug to me... I attached a screenshot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-16, 03:14 PM
RE: issue with "Today's Waypoints" group?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dennis,

What version of software is presently installed within your display.
08-29-16, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-16 08:25 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
V17.45
08-30-16, 08:35 AM
Denis,

Thanks for confirming the MFD's software version number. I would like to include your waypoint list with the problem report that will be logged. Should export your waypoints to a GPX file and attach them to a response to this thread, then I will include the GPX file within the problem and will then delete the file from this Forum to keep your data private.
08-30-16, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-16 09:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
GPX File attached.
08-31-16, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-16 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Denis,

Thanks for the supporting data. A problem report has been generated and the supporting screen snapshot and GPX files have been attached to the report to seek correction of this problem within a future a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update.