Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
type 1 rotary drive unit / service
11-03-16, 06:22 AM
type 1 rotary drive unit / service
Dear Sir, my rotary drive unit type 1 have given to me 15 years of troublefree service, but now, I feel that is a good idea do any inspection or change in it, could you be so kind to point which parts are a good idea to change in a preventive basis ? , if you highlight the parts in an exploded view layout will be very helpfull for me.
Thanks

Best regards

Renato Facchin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-16, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-16 10:00 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: type 1 rotary drive unit / service
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Renato,

The wearing parts or rotary drives are typically the motor and clutch. While Raymarine has not specified a service interval for these drives, some owners will periodically send them to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced. While the requested exploded diagram has been attached to this post, please note that most of these parts are not available to be purchased. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that service be rendered to these drives only by Raymarine's Product Repair Center.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Rotary Drive.pdf (Size: 58.76 KB / Downloads: 780)
11-08-16, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-16 03:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
THANK YOU CHUCK !
11-09-16, 03:26 PM
You're welcome.