Ray cp100 down vision Module
EV-200 Pilot
Ray I70 display
Ray 130 GPS
EM B100 Class B AIS transponder
S100 antenna Splitter
Navionics Charts
Standard VHF

All equipment above has the Upgraded software that were offered as of November 1, 2016 including the communication ports.

My Issue: When you use the "Go To" function the AIS and the signal that transmits the lat /long to the Vhf shuts down. Meaning no AIS targets are shown on either MFD and the VHF shows no data for lat/long. Your techs at the Annapolis Boat show made sure all the software upgrades were current when I called them from the boat.

All systems work as they should when you Stop "GO TO"or Stop using Follow Route.

Can you help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-16, 09:50 AM
RE: AIS shuts down when you use GO TO
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum gkastendike,

Which model of Standard Horizon VHF radio has been interfaced to the system and how has the VHF radio been interfaced to the system?

How has the AIS transceiver been interfaced to the system (NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, or both)?

When the SH VHF radio has been switched OFF and a GoTo is commanded, does the the MFD continue to have the ability to display AIS target data?

When the AIS transceiver has been disconnected from the system and a GoTo is commanded, does the VHF radio continue to receive GPS data?
12-28-16, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-16 03:42 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I will go to the boat and get this information
12-28-16, 03:42 PM
Noted.