Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
es75 display screen difference
12-30-16, 02:31 PM
es75 display screen difference
Does the es75 MFD display screen change with the different types of instruments attached to the network.
If I install a i40 wind instrument display, will the MFD display be the same as the i40. or if install an i70 display, will it be same as the i70. Or is there a generic display for the es75
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-16, 05:36 PM
RE: es75 display screen difference
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tbeson,

The a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's graphical representation of instrument data is not dependent upon the model of instrument which is providing the data to the system. Accordingly, the MFD's representation of data supplied to the system by i40 Instruments will be the same as that would occur in conjunction with instrument data supplied by an i50, i60, i70, or third party instrument data source.
01-03-17, 10:29 AM
Do you have a screen shot of what is displayed?
01-03-17, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-17 11:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
tbeson,

An image of the Environment Data application page/pane (includes wind data) supported by the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs is shown within the e7 MFD pictured within center the image below. An of the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs will display this same Data application page/pane.

[Image: 4%20eseries%20displays.1.jpg]