Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SR150 Display on C90W and A65
02-21-17, 05:05 PM
SR150 Display on C90W and A65
I am considering the installation of the SR150 XM Weather Receiver and would like to confirm that they weather data would display on my already installed C90W Chartplotter/GPS AND my a65 multifunction display.
Also, if music is also desired, how do you control the channel selection / volume, etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-17, 02:31 PM
RE: SR150 Display on C90W and A65
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum RE: SR150 Display on C90W and A65

The SR150 has an Ethernet communications interface to permit it to be interfaced with Raymarine MFD which also have an Ethernet communications interface. As C-Series Widescreen MFDs and a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs may not be interfaced to one another within a single Ethernet network, a C-Series Widescreen MFD and an a65 MFD may not simultaneously access data from a single SR150. The audio output of the SR150 will need to be interfaced to the AUX IN port of the boat's entertainment system. SiriusXM channel selection is controlled via a Sirius / SiriusXM app page/pane running on the MFD. Volume level is controlled via a combination of the boat entertainment system's volume control and the volume control within the Sirius / SiriusXM app page/pane running on the MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply