Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My e/eS/gS-Series MFD's touchscreen is out of alignment
03-01-16, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-17 10:26 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

Should the reported problem occur with an e/eS/gS-Series MFD, then it is recommended that the MFD be updated with the latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software. After doing so, then the Precision (26 point) Touchscreen Alignment should be performed. To perform the Precision Touchscreen Alignment, perform the following:

Press the HOME button
1) Using the UniControl, select SET-UP and then press the OK button
2) Using the UniControl, select MAINTENANCE and then press the OK button
3) Using the UniControl, select TOUCHSCREEN ALIGNMENT and then press the OK button
5) Using the UniControl, select MAINTENANCE and then press the OK button
6) Within the 4-point Touchscreen Alignment screen, force an alignment failure by touching the upper right hand corner of the screen each time you are prompted to touch the crosshairs
7) When Incorrect Touch is reported, select YES to perform the Precision Alignment procedure.

Should the problem persist thereafter, then it is recommended that a System Settings Reset operation (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->SYSTEM SETTINGS RESET) be commanded. After doing so, a second Precision Touchscreen Alignment should be performed. Should the problem persist thereafter, then the display should be sent to Raymarine's Product Repair Center to be bench tested / serviced.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed