Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Axiom question
03-05-17, 10:51 AM
The Axiom question
It is decision time for a second station unit to go with my c127. it may be too soon to get an answer but the new Axiom offers sonar choices not available on the other units like 3D. I am looking at either a second MFD tapped into the c127 or getting a stand alone Axiom unit. If I wait a few months, do you know if the same Axiom features will be available in a new module + transducer for the c/e series? I hear the Lighthouse 3 software will be out soon for us but does that offer 3D with any of the existing sonar modules?
Lots of questions here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-17, 02:59 PM
RE: The Axiom question
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Sallysea,

Following the release of LightHouse 3 software for that a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs and installation of this software within your MFD, should AXIOM RV MFD (w/RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s)) then be interfaced via Ethernet communications to your MFD, then your MFD would support the same sonar choices supported by the AXIOM RV MFD whenever the AXIOM RV MFD is powered ON. RealVision 3Dâ„¢ sonar options within a system of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs may only be added to feature set of these MFDs by interfacing an AXIOM RV MFD w/RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s) to the system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply