Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cpt-200 t
03-06-17, 09:51 AM
cpt-200 t
good morning!

I really want the cpt-200 sounder but the transom transducer wont work on my twin engine inboard. we really need a tru hull transducer for this unit.
has imar or ray marine working on a thru hull transducer or transducers for this unit?

I have been waiting for a couple of years now and I want it!

Thanks for listening!!

Joe van wagnen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-17, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-17 04:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: cpt-200 t
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Joe,

At the time of this response, Raymarine had not announced any plans to introduce a thru-hull transducer for use with a CPT-200. Those desiring a thru-hull transducer to support SideVision imaging are recommended to consider adding an AXIOM RV MFD to the system along with a pair of RealVision 3Dâ„¢ thru-hull transducers.
03-07-17, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-17 04:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck

Thanks for your reply.

A few years back I put all new Raymarine electronics in the boat including autopilot and HD radar. I have a E127 and E7 displays. Will they work with the Realvision 3d transducers?
By the way I love the Raymarine equipment I bought. it has worked flawlessly! Using it has made me a better boater. Keep up the good work!!
03-07-17, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-17 04:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Joe,

We're glad to learn that you appear to be as satisfied with recent Raymarine additions to your boat as much as I am with the equipment installed on my own bot over the last few years. Unfortunately, a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs cannot be directly interfaced to a RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s)). However, RealVision 3Dâ„¢ sonar features may be supported by your currently installed MFDs. Please click here to view a Thread in which I had previously addressed your latest question.