Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mfd eseries not showing waypoint info correctly in databoxes
03-20-17, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-17 03:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
mfd eseries not showing waypoint info correctly in databoxes
I have an e95 at my helm and an e125 at my nav station. After I did last falls upgrade, I noticed that my display is not showing the correct data in the databoxes I have programed into these displays.

I have data boxes programed to show cursor range and bearing and waypoint info (bearing and distance) .

When I boot up, cursor distance is shown, but not the bearing. It just shows --- degree m. I have to turn the display off and on to get it to display this info. Also, if I hit the home key and select the chart/data display, the Crs Rng & brg will show up if I switch back to the chart only application. Something is amiss in your program. This data always used to come up from a cold boot and no refreshing is needed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-17, 02:57 PM
RE: mfd eseries not showing waypoint info correctly in databoxes
Welcome to Glenn,

Q1. When I boot up, cursor distance is shown, but not the bearing. It just shows --- degree m. Also, if I hit the home key and select the chart/data display, the Crs Rng & brg will show up if I switch back to the chart only application. Something is amiss in your program. This data always used to come up from a cold boot and no refreshing is needed.

A1. I have verified that the Bearing data element of the Cursor Info data item is behaving as you have specified. A problem report will be logged accordingly to consider correcting this feature within a future a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update. It should be noted that the Bearing data element of the Cursor Info pop-up (appears when touching the screen or moving the cursor) is populated with bearing data.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply