Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voyage Planner 1.3.0.11
03-27-17, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-17 01:58 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Voyage Planner 1.3.0.11
In the Routes tab I have created additional folders to the default folder "My Routes". I have attempted to change the My Routes folder name to something else which it seems to do BUT if I close the program and restart it the name is back to My Routes. As a test I tried to rename the folders that I created. Again it looked like it was done but when I closed and reopened the program the folder name reverted to the original name is was given when the folder was created. There is no way to change the folder name and make it stick. If you do not name your folder correctly the first time the only way to rename it is to create a new folder with the correct name, drag and drop the routes from the misnamed folder, and then delete the misnamed folder. Note the Waypoints folders do not have this issue.

Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-17, 01:47 PM
RE: Voyage Planner 1.3.0.11
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fred,

Q1) In the Routes tab I have created additional folders to the default folder "My Routes". I have attempted to change the My Routes folder name to something else which it seems to do BUT if I close the program and restart it the name is back to My Routes. As a test I tried to rename the folders that I created. Again it looked like it was done but when I closed and reopened the program the folder name reverted to the original name is was given when the folder was created. There is no way to change the folder name and make it stick. If you do not name your folder correctly the first time the only way to rename it is to create a new folder with the correct name, drag and drop the routes from the misnamed folder, and then delete the misnamed folder. Note the Waypoints folders do not have this issue.
A1) Please note that I have duplicated the reported issue using 1.3.0.11. A problem report will be logged accordingly. In the interim, it is recommended that the workaround which you have identified be exercised until this issue has been corrected.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply