The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eS127 Depth Display
04-07-17, 08:39 AM
eS127 Depth Display
Recently replaced an E120 Classic display with an eS127. The boat already had a CP370 sounder module. I replaced the STHS-RayNet adapter cable with a straight RayNet cable to connect the two.

Upon powering on the eS127 I can go to Chart, Radar, Data etc and the data boxes for Depth will only show --.-

However, I can go back to the Home screen, select Fishfinder (sounder source has been selected as the CP370) and I get depth, scrolling bottom contour... everything correctly.

Then I go back to Chart, Radar, Data etc and the data boxes for depth are now populated with the correct depth number.

I know the depth works correctly so maybe this is something software related? MFD is updated to v17.46.

Just looking for thoughts on this. I can tell the customer he'll have to select Fishfinder first then navigate back to any of his other pages to get depth data populated but obviously this doesn't seem right.

Thank You
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-07-17 08:39 AM
RE: eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-11-17, 08:01 AM
RE: eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-11-17, 02:08 PM