Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eS127 Depth Display
04-11-17, 08:01 AM
RE: eS127 Depth Display
I had thought of this originally but after your suggestion I went back and triple checked.

Home>Set-up>System Settings>Data Sources>Depth (Discovery in Process)... It shows only one Device which is the CP370. Source Selection is set to Auto.

Navigate back to Home>Chart, databox for Depth is still --.-

Go back to Home>Set-up>System Settings>Data Sources>Depth same deal, only shows the CP370, so I change Source Selection to Man and go back to the Chart application and still get --.- in the Depth.

So I do what I had to do before which is Home>Fishfinder and start that app. Then go Home>Chart and now I'm getting Depth displayed.

Didn't have anything to lose as it's a new display so I performed the Power ON System Settings and Data Reset for a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs

Went back and manually selected the CP370 as Depth source but it still won't display in the Chart app without first going to Fishfinder app which is still the original issue.
I know it's all working correctly but it just seems like if the Data Source has already been set, even if in Auto, it should be getting a Depth number on any page without first going to the Fishfinder.

Thanks again
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-07-17, 08:39 AM
RE: eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-11-17 08:01 AM
RE: eS127 Depth Display - Kevin - 04-11-17, 02:08 PM