Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password for rayview app connection
04-26-17, 02:49 PM
password for rayview app connection
Hello

I am trying to interface a new ES127nwith Ray view Control. When I go to wireless settings on the ipad i find my MFD wireless connection. If I try to join it wants a password. I dont remember setting up a password for the Ray View app or seeing a password to be used when connecting to the MfD. If there a standard password or a place that it is located so i can connect to the MFD?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-17, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-17 04:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: password for rayview app connection
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Lazybones,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
04-26-17, 08:12 PM
Thank you Chuck.

I found the passphrase and was ble to sign on to Ray Control.

Tried signing om to Ray View nd changed setbup to View Only, but ai get error when trying to sign om saying I am already connected to the MFD.

Bottom line is that I am trying to display one screen on the MFD eg Chart and a different screen, the ipad showing radar.

Can you help?

Thanks
04-27-17, 07:27 AM
Lazybones,

Q. Bottom line is that I am trying to display one screen on the MFD eg Chart and a different screen, the ipad showing radar.
A. Raymarine's mobile apps will not support then end which you are seeking. Raymarine's mobile apps designed for the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs are designed to repeat the screen image streamed from the MFD. The end which you are seeking would require two a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs.