Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upload waypoints to new Axiom
05-25-17, 01:53 PM
Upload waypoints to new Axiom
Hi Chuck,

I have an older Navionics Gold Card with waypoints from my Dragonfly. What would be the best way to upload to my new Axiom 9 unit? I am in the process of getting a new Navionics + card.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-17, 02:57 PM
RE: Upload waypoints to new Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solo_Cam21,

Both Dragonfly displays and Axiom MFDs feature support for importing data from a microSD memory card. Dragonfly displays operating with early software supported waypoint and track data stored in a file (Archive.fsh) using Raymarine's proprietary FSH file format. Dragonfly displays operating with v9.40 and software supported waypoint and track data stored in a file using GPX file format. A microSD memory card containing a GPX from the Dragonfly display may simply be plugged into the Axiom MFD's memory card reader and then the MFD may be commanded to retrieve the data from the microSD memory card (MY DATA->IMPORT/EXPORT->IMPORT FROM CARD->SD CARD 1->RAYMARINE->MYDATA->filename.GPX). Should the Dragonfly display have been operating with early software and have instead saved the waypoint and track data to an Archive.fsh file, then a GPX file will need to be produced from the data within Archive.fsh and then saved to the microSD memory card. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply