Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom
05-20-17, 04:11 PM
Axiom
I'm trying to decide to pull the trigger on the new 9" Axiom RV and have a few questions about the unit.

When using the Real Vision 3D sonar does it have the capability to mark a way point on a specific target while in that view? From what I have read it seams that you can only mark a way point at the current boat location unlike while viewing in DV or SV you have the ability to scroll back and set a cursor on a specific target. I want to know if this is possible in RV 3D?

Does this unit have the ability to record all sonars especially in RV 3D? If so how long of time frame and does it give you the ability to play back on the unit to mark a target for a way point?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-17, 12:34 PM
RE: Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rookeye,

Thanks for your interest in Axiom products. As you have suggested Axiom MFD's Fishfinder feature, creation on waypoints at the locations associated with hot-spotted sonar targets is limited to the CHIRP (conical sonar), DownVision, and SideVision sonar features. A feature request will be logged to consider inclusion of creating waypoints at the locations associated with hot-spotted sonar targets when using the 3D Vision feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update for the Axiom MFDs.

At this time, Raymarine's Axiom MFDs do not support recording and playback of sonar imagery. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update for the Axiom MFDs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply