Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST-HS
03-11-16, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-16 01:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
ST-HS
I have a ST-HS network. Will this connect directly to an ES128 or do I need a Raynet(M) to ST-HS adapter cable? I'm replacing a Classic E120 and do not have the ES128 yet so I cannot see the back of the unit and the pdf manual does not show a readable picture.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-16, 01:28 PM
RE: ST-HS
Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum fireboat,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Please note that the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs may not be interfaced to an Ethernet (SeaTalkhs/RayNet) network featuring any models of MFDs other than a/c/e/eS/gS-Series (note the letter case) MFDs. As such, should the present system feature another E-Series Classic MFD, then the eS128 MFD which you are seeking to add would not be able to be added to the system's Ethernet network until the other E-Series Classic MFD(s) has been removed from the Network.

When replacing an E-Series Classic MFD with an a/c/e/e/S/gS-Series MFD, the currently installed SeaTalkhs Cable which has been interfacing the E-Series Classic MFD to the system's Ethernet Network may be adapted to be mated to the Ethernet Network (RayNet) socket of an a/c/e/e/S/gS-Series MFD by installing an A80160 SeaTalkhs (F) to RayNet (F) Adapter between the currently installed SeaTalkhs Cable and the a/c/e/e/S/gS-Series MFD's Ethernet Network (RayNet) socket.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply