Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P319 Transducer not talking to MFID E7D
07-01-17, 10:31 AM
P319 Transducer not talking to MFID E7D
I have a P319 transducer that is no longer communicating with my E7D MFD. when I look at the male pin it appears that the 6th pin (counting counter clockwise) has disappeared. Is it possible to purchase just the mail pin for this transducer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-17, 09:55 AM
RE: P319 Transducer not talking to MFID E7D
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Stan,

Unfortunately, the part which you have inquired about is not available. Splicing, repairing, and modification of fishfinder transducer plugs is not supported. It is accordingly recommended that the transducer be replaced. Should you not be seeking to haul the boat and should vessel's hull thickness and construction support use of an in-hull transducer (ex. A80170 P79; 5/8" thickness), then you may want to consider installation of such a transducer until the P319 may be replaced. Before mating the MFD's Transducer socket to another transducer, it is strongly recommended that the MFD's Transducer socket be examined to ensure that the pin which had been broken off was not lodged in corresponding female pin of the MFD's Transducer socket.
07-05-17, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-17 02:57 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you
07-05-17, 02:57 PM
You're welcome.