Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dock to Dock function not present on A65
07-07-17, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-17 02:44 PM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Dock to Dock function not present on A65
Chuck,

Understand, I do not have the "build Route" which then would take me to dock-to-dock. I have attached pictures to show my screen, also to show my serial number and that I have the 19.03V OS loaded.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-17, 03:12 PM
Hi mpwarz,

Thank you for the attached images and description of your problem.

Did you happen to run a factory reset after updating your MFD?

If you did not, the display may have the old menu still cached.

To factory reset the MFD:
Power down display> Power on display while holding power button> Once the reset menu displays, press the power button one more time to select factory reset.

If the reset does not fix the menu problem, I would try updating and factory resetting again.

- Dave
07-11-17, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-17 10:41 AM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Dave!
I am getting close to getting this all set! The reset you listed did not seem to work for me. So I went into the manual and did the menu reset under settings and maintenance. I reset using this option and now I have "build a route"! Thanks again for the continued support from you and Chuck on this, it has taken some time and effort, but looks like I am all set to use and learn!
07-11-17, 10:42 AM
Hello mpwarz,

Very glad to hear everything worked out for you! Have fun with your new routes!

- Dave
Thread Closed