Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
find nearest tide bug
03-15-16, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-16 09:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
find nearest tide bug
This was an issue I reported on the old forum:

http://raymarine.ning.com/forum/topics/r...l-not-open

Are we going to have a fix soon? I'd surely like to see the tide information when I am out on the water, and I don't always know where the nearest tide station is...

Thanks,
Todd
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-16, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-16 09:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: find nearest tide bug
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Todd,

As indicated within the referenced discussion within the retired Raymarine Technical Community Forum, the reported issue was duplicated using Navionics cartography and is has been verified that it was introduced in the v15.56 a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update. A problem report has been generated and correction of problem is expected to be included within the v16.xx software update, the release date for which is imminent.

As indicated within the referenced discussion within the retired Raymarine Technical Community Forum, a workaround is available. Instead of using the Find Nearest feature to seek tide or current data, the the tide or current station dialog may be opened from the context menu (i.e. position the cursor over the Tide Station or Current Station icon plotted on the chart, press the OK button, and then select the Tide Station item from the displayed context menu). While this may not be as helpful as in locating/displaying tide and current data, it is indeed effective.

Thanks for your patience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply